Description: Sales Administrator
Post closes 30th November
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
To join our sales team and help us achieve our sales goals, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
The main duties will include:
• Contacting clients about our Outdoor Education and Experiential Learning services to our Schools, Youth, Day Camp and Corporate clients.
• Converting enquiries into quotes and bookings to achieve targets and report on any deviations
• Timely and accurate bookings administration (using a bespoke CRM system) including quotations,
invoicing, account and client updates and sales reports
• Chase and communicate all client information to service delivery teams accurately and promptly to
ensure high quality service delivery including client feedback
• Reception duties
• Providing value added external services to the Client on behalf of the Centre
To the successful candidate we offer:
• 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
• Flexible working environment
• Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
• An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
Closing date for the role is 30th November 2019 by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.