An enthusiastic, motivated and competent British Rowing qualified Coach with good communication and organisational skills is required for our energetic and rewarding charity based in Deptford, South London.
The role involves assisting our Programme Manager and leading in delivering our charity's diverse range of fixed-seat rowing activities and programmes, both in-door and on-water plus our range of 'Oarsome' sponsored rowing challenges. The successful candidate will be an experienced Rowing Coach and the following qualifications would be desirable, however, we are willing to further train the right candidate:
* BR Level 2 Rowing Coach with tidal/river experience
* Experience and knowledge of fixed seat rowing
* RYA Power Boat L2
Main duties include:
* Lead/assisting with the delivery of both land and on-water rowing activities
* Lead/assisting with delivery of our *Oarsome* sponsored rowing challenges, both team training and the events
* Assisting with the upkeep/maintenance of our Cutter rowing boats and safety equipment
In addition to this you will have proven team working & organisational skills and the ability to become an articulate and passionate advocate of our cause. Experience of working on the River Thames would be an advantage.