An enthusiastic, motivated and competent RYA Senior Instructor with good communication and organisational skills is required for our energetic and rewarding charity based in Deptford, South London.
The SI will deliver our charity's diverse range of water based activities and programmes with the opportunity to become Chief Instructor. The successful candidate will be an experienced RYA qualified Senior Instructor with the following key qualifications, experience and skills:
* RYA Senior Instructor with tidal/river experience (Keel Boat Instructor Endorsed)
* RYA Powerboat Instructor with tidal/river experience
* RYA Shore based qualifications i.e. First Aid
* Other teaching educational/qualifications i.e. NVQ, NCFE etc.
Main duties include:
* Managing/Assisting with the delivery of both land and on-water activities which includes rowing, sailing and power boating
* Leading and motivating our watersports team
* Ensuring that all craft and equipment are maintained to a high standard
In addition to this you will have proven team working & organisational skills and the ability to become an articulate and passionate advocate of our cause. Experience of working on the River Thames would be an advantage.