Description: Residential Support Worker - Outdoor Skills
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, and self-motivated?
Do you have the ability to engage with children whilst giving them unconditional care and support?
Do you have good communication skills, the ability to work under pressure and provide creative solutions?
Can you work individually and as part of a successful team?
If you think the above describes you then a career with New Forest Care could be what you have been looking for!
We are a fast growing company who provide Care, Education, Activity Residential Care and Therapy for young people who present with challenging social, emotional, educational and behavioural difficulties.
We are always looking for dynamic individuals seeking a career working with children, who can be part of a team committed to providing each young person with a safe and supportive environment where their needs are put first.
Working at New Forest Care across our homes, schools and outdoor learning centre can be challenging but also hugely rewarding to see the positive impact of the work that we do. We want all of our employees to be committed, reliable, safe and positive role models for the young people we care for.
WHY WORK FOR US?
* Rewarding and fulfilling work with the chance to make a difference to the lives of others
* High standard of working environment - we have high quality registered Childrens' Homes, and our school is rated by Ofsted as 'outstanding' in all areas.
* We value our staff and are proud to have achieved Investors in People Gold Award
* Be part of a supportive staff group with the focus on team work with a child centred approach
* High staff to child ratios and NO agency staff
* CPD - Continuous Professional Development
* Induction training and regular ongoing in-house training for all staff
* For all roles, professional training pertinent to the position such as Diploma Level 3 training for all Child Care Workers will be provided (we are a registered Training & Assessment Centre)
* Meals provided when working
* Free parking
* Staff bonus scheme (subject to company performance)
* Overtime opportunities
New Forest Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.