Active Nation UK Ltd
Southampton Water Activities Centre
Floating Bridge Road
Description: Lead Instructor
Active Nation are seeking a full time 'Lead Instructor' to join the management team at Southampton Water Activities Centre.
You will be part of a busy centre delivering RYA training and water sport experiences to a range of clients.
- Support the Chief Instructor in day to day management of team and venue
- Be passionate about sport and exercise, specifically watersports
- Develop and mentor junior staff
- Be a qualified RYA Senior Instructor & Powerboat Instructor (SUP, Windsurf & Dinghy foiling coaching qualifications advantageous)
- Be supported in your personal CPD
- Assume role of 'Duty Manager' and responsibility for the centre
- Work evenings and weekends as part of a duty rota
- Take ownership of one of the centres clubs: adult sail / onboard etc
- Take ownership of a fleet of equipment: sail/ windsurf / power etc.
Active Nation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced CRB disclosure.