Mount Cook Adventure Centre is a non-profit outdoor residential centre. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for the outdoors, and who would relish in the chance to work in an outdoor orientated establishment.
Coming into our busy summer season, we have an exciting opportunity for hard-working, passionate and talented individuals who are looking for challenge outside the standard 9-5 job! If you are a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic person who can adapt to a wide variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment where no day is the same then this is the job for you.
The role of Team Member will require the undertaking of a variety of tasks such as:
• Preparing and serving meals to our guests
• Kitchen porter duties
• Dealing with customer enquiries and questions on reception
• Checking in guests and giving outstanding customer service at all times
• Serving drinks at the bar and in our shop area with cash handling responsibilities
• Cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and social areas
• Delivering low-level activities to our guests and groups such as archery, orienteering, bush-craft and Team Challenges
• Overnight building security duties
In order to be great team member, we need people who:
• Are reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic
• Have great customer service standards
• Possess a good attention to detail
• Can work well as part of team and use their initiative when lone working
• Are flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
• Share in the values and beliefs of Mount Cook Adventure Centre
If you feel like you have the passion and energy to be a Mount Cook Team Member and be part of our team, then we look forward to hearing from you. We have a variety of contracts available to suit individual needs.
This role is subject to a DBS check and in line with the requirement of the current immigration and asylum legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the U.K.