Nene Park Trust is looking to appoint several key individuals to work at our water-sports and outdoor activity centre, Nene Outdoors. The centre offers a wide range of activities and courses including sailing, paddlesports, climbing, archery and problem solving. The centre also has a fully equipped conference room, reception and information area.
Key responsibilities of the Seasonal Instructors will include:
• Support the Centre Manager to deliver activities for schools and other group bookings
• Promote a safe and enjoyable learning environment and encourage repeat business
• Undertake safety/rescue boat cover and ensure safety of the public at all times
• Ensure the fleet of boats and other craft are well maintained and fit for purpose at all times
• Ensure the meeting room and premises are kept clean, tidy and well maintained
• Promote a good working relationship with our partners at Lakeside and across the wider Park
• Support the smooth operation of the Nene Outdoors reception
• Report any safety hazards and incidents/accidents to the Centre Manager
Successful applicants should have a genuine interest and enthusiasm in the water-sports and/or the activities industry you will require a flexible and versatile working approach.
This post is offered as a zero hour’s contract. Seasonal Instructors are employed on a rota basis throughout the summer season with shifts including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and school holidays. Flexible working allows for a range of employment opportunities alongside individual availability.
For an informal discussion please contact our Outdoor Activity Centre Manager, James Sainsbury on 01733 667871. For further information and to download an application pack please see our website http://www.nenepark.org.uk/vacancies