Nene Park Trust is looking to appoint several key individuals to work at our water-sports and outdoor activity centre, Nene Outdoors. The centre offers a wide range of activities and courses including sailing, paddlesports, climbing, archery and problem solving. The centre also has a fully equipped conference room, reception and information area.
Key responsibilities of the Seasonal Activity Assistants will include:
• Support the Centre Manager to deliver pay-and-play activities for the general public
• Ensure the fleet of boats and other equipment are well maintained and fit for purpose at all times
• Ensure the meeting room and premises are kept clean, tidy and well maintained
• Support the smooth operation of the Nene Outdoors reception
• Promote a good working relationship with our partners at Lakeside and across the wider Park
• Report any safety hazards and incidents/accidents to the Centre Manager
Successful applicants should have a genuine interest and enthusiasm in the water-sports and/or the activities industry. You will require a flexible and versatile working approach.
This post is offered as a zero hour’s contract. Activity assistants are employed on a rota basis throughout the summer season with shifts including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and school holidays. Flexible working allows for a range of employment opportunities alongside individual availability.
For an informal discussion please contact our Outdoor Activity Centre Manager, James Sainsbury on 01733 667871. For further information and to download an application pack please see our website http://www.nenepark.org.uk/vacancies