Activity Instructor UK and France
Manor Adventure is an industry leading residential outdoor activity provider. We have been able to become an Employer of Choice through our focus on the quality of the educational sessions we offer, as well as our commitment to the training and development of our staff.
We now have vacancies for Multi-Activity Instructors for 2019 at all of our UK and French Centres.
Our comprehensive training programme, which includes gaining recognised National Governing Body awards, will provide you with the confidence and skills to deliver high quality, safe, outdoor sessions. The work is extremely rewarding. Every Instructor remembers the smile on the face of the first child they helped to have the confidence to overcome their fears.
As an Activity Instructor UK:
You will be instructing a range of exhilarating activities including paddle sports, sailing, windsurfing, raft build, climbing, abseil, fencing, rifle shooting, high ropes, zip wire, orienteering, archery, hill walk, survival, underground maze, obstacle courses, blind trail, mountain biking and more!
What experience or qualifications do you need?
We welcome applications from those with or without experience. You can start your career with us or take your existing experience to the next level. All we need from you is energy, enthusiasm and a passion for working with children.
What we can offer you:
· National Governing Body (NGB) qualifications from EF (fencing), GNAS (archery), BCU UKCC Level 1 coach, NSRA (rifles), RYA DI (Dinghy Instructor), RYA L3 safety boat
· A comprehensive training and development programme - we don't only develop the abilities of children, we develop the skills and abilities of our Instructors as well
· An excellent salary package (between £14,000 - £18,500 p.a.)
· A standard 11-month seasonal contract (a 2-year contract is also optional by agreement)
· Extremely rewarding work
· Career development prospects - we develop good Instructors into Senior Instructors, Chief Instructors and Heads of Centre
· A fairly priced 'live in' package with good accommodation and food
· Good working conditions in a professional yet friendly team environment
We welcome applications from all nationalities but due to our strict Health and Safety procedures applicants must be able to speak English clearly and fluently.
All employment offers will be dependent on a satisfactory DBS check and satisfactory references.
The next selection day for UK applicants is Tuesday 26th February 2019. It will be held at Culmington Manor, Shropshire.
The next French selection is Monday 14th Jan – Thursday 17th Jan 2019. Transport will be from Culmington Manor, participants will travel to France and return back to Culmington Manor.
To apply, please complete an application form that can be found on our website: - www.manoradventurejobs.com