Closing Date 27 February 2018
Join the UK’s number one short break destination. We are proud to have more than 7,000 team members across five Center Parcs villages and Head Office, working to create memorable experiences for families in beautiful forest locations.
Fixed-term contract to September 2018.
In this role, you will meet and greet our guests, offering them a warm welcome. You will coach and supervise them in a range of watersports activities, allowing them to have fun whilst also feeling safe and secure. Other responsibilities will include providing instruction during tuition sessions and overseeing the supervision of the lake. You will also maintain all watersports equipment and complete all necessary checks.
You will be required to complete and maintain all necessary training courses and qualifications required to provide Outdoor Activity instruction and in accordance with Company and legal requirements.
This role will also involve you working closely with others within the department as well as across the wider village, therefore excellent communication skills will be required.
You must hold at least one of the following qualifications: BCU UKCC Level 1 or 2 Coach, Qualified Stand up Paddleboard Instructor, RYA Sailing and/or Windsurfing Instructor
• Sociable, confident and outgoing personality
• Naturally cheerful
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Good basic standard of education
• Physically capable to meet the demands of the role
• The ability to communicate competently
• Able to work as part of a team
• Must be 18 years or over
Standard benefits include:
• Annual profit share bonus
• Staff Reward Scheme
• Free use of leisure facilities
• Discounted Center Parcs breaks
• 20% discount in our restaurant and retail outlets
Don’t miss out, simply click Apply and you’ll be redirected to our website to complete your application for Watersports Instructor.