Description: High Adventure Trainee Instructor Scheme
Do you want a career in the Outdoor and Adventurous Activities Industry?
Do you want to be an outdoor instructor, a facilitator, an educator?
Here’s a fantastic opportunity to join the dynamic team at High Adventure Outdoor Education Centre.
The Trainee Scheme (1st year instructor)
Full details on the High Adventure website.
• National Governing Body trainings & Assessments.
• Rock Climbing Instructor (RCI) Training
• Level 1 LCMLA Training & Assessment
• 2 Star Paddlesports
• Paddlesports Instructor
• Paddlesports Leader
• MIAS Road Leader
• PCV Medical
• PCV Theory Test
• CPC Mod 2 & 4
• 16 hour First Aid
• £300.00 monthly allowance.
• £1200.00 end of year bonus for completing the full year.
• Food – available in centre plus a weekly online order.
• Private room in a shared house.
• In-house training and support.
• Access to equipment and vehicles.
• Technical staff uniform.
• 28 days holiday per year.
Based at High Adventure Cowling, North Yorkshire.
• Delivering high levels of activity that are safe, fun and educational.
• Up to 2 evening duties per week.
• Domestic duties, 1 or 2 weekends a month.