Outdoor Activity Instructor – Seasonal
We are looking for experienced and passionate outdoor activity instructors to work in a busy and enjoyable environment; you will be required to deliver high quality activity programmes to a diverse range of groups including; schools, youth groups (Duke of Edinburgh), corporate groups and individuals of all ages with additional support needs.
This role is available at 3 of our activity sites:
• Trafford Water Park, Sale nr Manchester
• Underbank Activity Centre, nr Sheffield
• Astbury Water Park, Cheshire
We have starts available In April for the right candidates and some contracts run until as late as October.
You will have energy and passion for the outdoor industry and be comfortable planning, preparing and delivering a variety of outdoor programmes (which may include classroom based training sessions).
• A minimum of 2 national governing body awards, ie, BEL, SPA, CWA, BCU, UKCC Level 1, RYA DI, etc, or equivalent.
• Outdoor First Aid Qualification (min 16 hour)
• Experience delivering outdoor activities or training
• A passion for delivering outdoor adventure and education
• A transferable DBS would be an advantage, however, for the right candidate, we can instigate the DBS process
• A full, clean UK driving licence.
For more information about us please visit our website www.peakpursuits.co.uk