Description: Apprentice Activity Instructor – Full Time
We are looking for people with a passion for the outdoor’s who want to earn a wage whilst gaining Nationally Recognised Outdoor Qualifications and a Level 2 Diploma in Outdoor Activity Leadership.
Our apprentices will be working alongside our fully qualified outdoor activity Instructors you will help to deliver a mixture of outdoor activities ie Mountain biking, kayaking and much more to a range of different external clients as well as working with learners who have special educational needs and challenging behavior on a regular basis.
This is a full time role working the hours 8.30am – 4.30pm, but this is not your typical 9 – 5!
What we offer you:
* Level 2 Diploma in Outdoor Activity Leader
* Employee Rights and Responsibilities
* Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
* The possibility of a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship
* You must be age 18 or over
* Maths grades D or above and English GCSE grade C or above
* You will need good ICT skills
* You must hold a valid DBS check or be willing to complete one prior to starting
* Be happy to commit to apprenticeship training requirements (lasting for 1 year/4 terms) which will include self-study both during and outside your working hours.
* Be happy to commit to training for additional outdoor activity qualifications (which may be delivered outside normal working hours)
* A flexible attitude and able to communicate with children of a variety of ages and backgrounds
* You must have a positive attitude and enthusiasm for the outdoors!
* The desire to help others to learn, to motivate and to support others to recognise and achieve their potential.
This apprenticeship will be hands on, challenging and will stretch you to your limits but most importantly it will be fun and exciting and will develop so many important skills for your future.