Kitchen / Catering Assistant
Improve your language skills and gain invaluable work experience in our Intensive French Learning Centre in Lower Normandy.
We are now recruiting Kitchen/ Catering Assistants. Improve your language skills and gain invaluable experience in a fun filled French environment!
Here is a very exciting opportunity to join our team.
Although your main role will be in the kitchen, you will participate in all aspects of Château life where no two days are the same. You will work under the direction of our chefs, preparing and serving food, laying tables and cleaning the facilities after use. At meal times you may be asked to present the meal (in French) to visiting schools and interact with the language lessons that each mealtime provides.
Our Package Includes:
• Competitive Salary
• Free return transport to and from the Château from the UK
• Full board and lodging is provided for you either on-site or at a local gîte with all bills paid.
• You will be catered for by our chef three times a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and food is also provided at the weekend when you stay at the Château or gîte.
• A common room is available for the staff to share and include TV, DVD, stereo, washing machine/ dryer, cooker, fridge/ freezer, microwave, kettle.
• Free unlimited WiFi at the Château
• Possibility to use the château Office such as telephone, fax, photocopier, scanner and computer to help with your course work if needed.
• You can use all Château facilities and take part in all excursions and activities on your time off.
• Lots of Staff entertainment and outings with the rest of the team.
To apply for this post or for more information please contact Darren Benson
Email - email@example.com