If you have any further questions or if you are interested in applying for this position please forward your CV/cover letter to Marianne Stackhouse - email@example.com
Description: Centre Manager – Costa Brava
We are looking for an experienced Centre Manager for our RYA Mediterranean Watersports Centre on the Costa Brava!
This position suits someone with relevant activity background/qualifications, aiming to gain further experience managing in the outdoor industry.
Situated in an unrivalled location, within walking distance of the Mediterranean sea, our Cala Llevado centre, is a private Acorn zone in a large Spanish complex. It has access to excellent facilities and is ideally located for beach water sports, a day trip to the water park and Barcelona.
This beach based Watersports Centre offers activities to include Pico sailing, SUP, Kayaking, Powerboating & Snorkelling along with land based activities.
• RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor
• Previous seasonal industry management experience
• Excellent leadership & organisational skills
• Excellent presentation & customer service skills
• 21 years+ (senior positions)
• Full UK driving licence.
Why work for Acorn?
On top of the rewarding opportunity to support your staff team to meet their potential and manage all aspects of a dynamic centre that gives guests of all ages the chance to overcome fears and try new, exciting things, we can offer you:
• Seasonal contract March – September 2018
• A competitive seasonal package - to include private en-suite cabin accommodation, meals, travel & uniform
• The use of facilities and equipment in free time
• Opportunities to complete training and NGB qualifications
• Personal development
All of our senior staff participate in a comprehensive training programme at our centre in the Brecon Beacons and then travel out to set up their centres with the rest of the senior team prior to guests arriving.
All applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a UK/EU passport, UK residential address, a permanent UK National Insurance number and a UK bank account. We will be unable to take your application further before they have been obtained. We are unable to apply for a work visa/permit on behalf of an applicant.
A current Enhanced DBS Check or overseas equivalent is required for successful applicants.