Multi-Activity Instructors - Northern France
Manor Adventure are recruiting Multi-Activity Instructors for 2018
Manor Adventure is an industry leading residential outdoor activity provider. We have been able to become an Employer of Choice through our focus on the quality of the educational sessions we offer, as well as our commitment to the training and development of our staff. We are now actively seeking applicants for the duration of the 2018 season for our French châteaux.
We welcome applications from those with or without experience. You can start your career with us or take your existing experience to the next level. All we need from you is energy, enthusiasm and a passion for working with children.
Our comprehensive training programme, which includes gaining recognised National Governing Body awards, will provide you with the confidence and skills to deliver high quality, safe, outdoor sessions at any of our centres.
The work is extremely rewarding. Every Instructor remembers the smile on the face of the first child they helped to have the confidence to overcome their fears.
We offer a range of exhilarating activities including paddlesports, sailing,windsurfing raft build, climbing, abseil, fencing, rifle shooting, high ropes, zip wire, orienteering, archery, hillwalk, camping, survival, underground maze, obstacle courses, blind trail, BMX and more!
2018 Season- January to November.
In return for your enthusiasm, hard work and commitment, we can offer you:
• National Governing Body (NGB) qualifications from EF (fencing), GNAS (archery), BCU UKCC Level 1 coach, NSRA (rifles), RYA DI (Dinghy Instructor), RYA L3 safety boat.
• A comprehensive training and development programme- we don’t only develop the abilities of children, we develop the skills and abilities of our Instructors as well.
• An excellent salary package.
• A longer-term contract if required.
• Extremely rewarding work.
• Career development prospects- we develop good Instructors into Senior Instructors, Chief Instructors and Heads of Centre.
• A fairly priced ‘live in’ package consisting of good quality accommodation and food.
• Good working conditions in a professional yet friendly team environment
We welcome applications from all nationalities but due to our strict Health and Safety procedures applicants must be able to speak English clearly and fluently.
All job offers will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references.
THE SELECTION WILL BE HELD BETWEEN SATURDAY 18th NOVEMBER AND THURSDAY 23rd NOVEMBER 2017 AT OUR CHATEAU IN NORTHERN FRANCE SO YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE ON THESE DATES. TRANSPORT WILL BE PROVIDED TO AND FROM THE UK.
APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
TO APPLY PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM ON OUR WEBSITE OR BY USING THE LINK BELOW: