Senior Manager – Marketing Outdoor Education
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring and progressive work environment as well as an opportunity to reach your full potential then you should consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking an individual who is inspired by playing an important role in changing and enhancing the lives of those people who have the greatest need in society. The YMCA is all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all members of the community to get involved and make a positive difference. Working with us means helping people of all ages and abilities, from all walks of life and backgrounds, with the common aim of supporting them to achieve their full potential.
In the next two years over £6.5m will be invested in the redevelopment of the Outdoor Education facilities we operate at YMCA Lakeside as well as the possible development of additional facilities and activity programmes.
We are working hard to make sure we maximise that investment for the benefit of Young People and are therefore seeking an enthusiastic and experienced marketing professional with a proven track record to join our team. You will make your mark on the continued success of our Outdoor Education services by developing and implementing new innovative marketing and PR plans to ensure we achieve all our income, participation and retention targets.
The main duties will include:
• Overseeing the development, implementation and evaluation of annual marketing plans for YMCA Lakeside facilities, services and programmes.
• Ensuring that the income targets are met
• Overseeing the design and production of all brand collateral and promotional material.
• Managing all aspects of sales and operational customer communications using direct mail and digital channels including web, email, social media, SMS and mobile app technologies
• Effectively managing and controlling the marketing budget – delivering all marketing activity within the agreed budget
• Coordinating the production of an annual consultation strategy for Outdoor Education, incorporating user/non-user surveys, focus groups, mystery visits and feedback mechanisms to stakeholders.
To the successful candidates we offer:
• Flexible working environment
• Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
• An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
• The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the Fylde Coast YMCA’s equal opportunity procedures.
• Job Share will also be considered
For an application pack on the above role, please email email@example.com
Closing date for the role is 8th November by 17:00. Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage, if you have not been contacted within 5 days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Registered Charity No. 1074571
YMCA National Centre, Lakeside is part of the YMCA Fylde Coast Group