Active Nation is a registered charity with a simple cause led mission; persuading the nation to be active. Under this simple but purposeful mission, the charity delivers what really matters to communities, exciting sports and exercise programmes which encourage them to sustain a healthy lifestyle.
Active Nation is on the ‘Hunt’ for a BRILLIANT commercially minded business leader who is results orientated, target driven and with a proven track record for success.
The role will oversee the Commercial management at 2 outdoor venues in Southampton: Southampton Water Activities Centre and Woodmill Outdoor Activities.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if you’re able to tell us:
• How you would persuade the nation to be active outdoors.
• How you would create a positive culture to lead a team of proactive, enthusiastic, and responsible people to achieve remarkable results.
• About your successful track record in delivering financial performance targets and your history of delivering brilliant customer service.
• What motivates you and why a new challenge will appeal to you.
• Be passionate about sport and exercise, relish accountability for commercial performance and be unswerving in your commitment to the highest standards of quality.
• Be commercially focused with a proven track record to hitting targets.
• Continually assess and refine the proposition so that products, communications and Campaign techniques are consistent with maximising commercial potential.
• Establish a communication structure so that local personnel are supported in the execution of their roles, understand objectives and can proactively determine approach intervention strategies to achieve commercial success
• Develop remarkable relationships with colleagues and partners
• Implement tactical promotional activity is supported by effective Campaign Systems
• Have a minimum of 1 years leadership experience demonstrating BRILLIANT and REMARKABLE results
In our view, everything in life starts with a conversation and we’d love to hear from you. Please tell us your story so far. If selected, expect a call back from us, asking you to answer some questions about your commitment to succeed in this senior leadership role.