We are looking for Freelance Instructors for work throughout the year.
• Planning and preparation of outdoor programme delivery and/or classroom based training sessions.
• Delivery of activities for which you hold the appropriate qualifications, or for which you have been in-house assessed, and assisting alongside staff of a relevant level of qualification or experience.
• Promoting and enabling social development opportunities.
• Active maintenance of equipment to ensure the ongoing safety of clients and staff.
• 2 national governing body awards, ie, BEL, SPA, CWA, BCU, UKCC Level 1, RYA DI, etc, or equivalent.
• Outdoor First Aid Qualification (min 16 hour)
• Experience delivering outdoor activities or training
• A passion for delivering outdoor adventure and education
• Flexible approach to working hours and able to work away if required.
• Driving Licence
• Other national governing awards, ie GNAS, Fencing, Power Boat L2, ERCA, SUP, Bellboat Helm, DofE, RPIOL or APIOL
• Personal supporting knowledge of a broad range of outdoor and adventurous activities
• Continuing personal participation in outdoor and adventurous activities
• Experience of youth work or working with emotional, learning and behavioural difficulties
• Proven ability to manage challenging situations and leadership and influencing skills
• Full UK driving licence D1 or D1+E entitlement
• Experience towing a trailer.
Successful applicants will need to go through the DBS process or hold a portable certificate.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and current C.V.