We are looking for a Centre Support Assistant at our Underbank Activity Centre in Sheffield.
You will be required to maintain cleanliness of the centre including restrooms, shower facilities, offices and shared spaces. You will be required to serve breakfasts and lunch to guests as and when required so must be comfortable working in a food preparation environment. You may be involved with meeting and greeting school groups so a positive and friendly attitude is key.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, you must be happy working as part of a team and must be able to use own initiative in carrying out basic tasks around the centre.
Basic I.T. /office skills are required as you may be asked to carry out basic reception duties eg. answering the phone, ensuring visitors sign in and out.
Applicants with Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be at an advantage, however, we may be able to facilitate this for the right candidate.
You will be supporting centre operations by carrying out general duties including;
• meeting and greeting of groups and students
• cleaning tasks around the centre
• serving breakfast/basic meals as required
• general administration tasks
• answering the telephone/reception duties
What we need from you:
• Must be over 18 due to safeguarding requirements
• Academic: Maths, English, ICT to a good standard (A-C GCSE)
• Customer Service Skills/Experience
• A valid DBS check (desirable)
• A valid Food Hygiene Certificate (desirable)