Are you up for the challenge? The in-resort management of our programmes is a demanding but highly rewarding position.
What's the job?
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of our activity programmes.
Key accountabilities include:
• Support of pre-season training and resort preparation
• Principal customer liaison
• Administration and resort programming
• Transport, excursions and in-resort logistics
• Support Resort Manager
• Liaison with local suppliers
It's a full on role, there's no getting away from it. You'll need to be switched on all summer and have to make quick decisions on a regular basis.
During down time you will have access to the company vehicles and beach equipment to use at you leisure. You will be expected to organise some 'staff days out' during the season that could involve visiting our third party providers.
Who does this role suit?
We are looking for someone well organised and energetic, with good people skills. This is the ideal role for a candidate with previous senior staff experience who is looking to take the next step. Experience of the outdoor industry is an advantage, but more important is a level of professionalism and organisation which will set the benchmark for the team.
It's also important that you are interested in the activities provided by Voyager Adventure. We don't expect you to be an expert practitioner but some experience and interest in water-sports is a big help.
• Basic level of French or Spanish
• Age 21+
• Full clean driving license (trailer license preferred) with 3 years driving experience