Ready to take the next step in your instructor career? Looking for a place where your voice will be heard?
What's the job?
The Senior Instructors role is to support the Chief Instructor in delivering the daily operational requirements of the Voyager Adevnture programme, and set an example to the resort team in leading activity sessions and overall professionalism & work ethic.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
• Support of pre-season training and resort preparation
• Supporting the Chief Instructor to deliver the Voyager Adventure programme
• Delivery activity sessions
• Assisting with the management of the resort team
• Oversee planning and delivery of the evening entertainment programme
• Continuous assessment of Health and Safety within the operation
• Client videos
You'll need to be THE instructor delivering outstanding sessions on a regular basis throughout the summer season. Someone who other staff look to as a shining example of how an activity session should be run. You'll spend most of your time on the beach, but will also be responsible for programming and delivering the evening entertainment in your resort.
Who does this role suit?
We are looking for someone with at least one season in the Outdoor Activity Industry under their belt, who's ready to take a step up. No prior management experience is necessary; this role is very much for an outstanding instructor looking to advance their career.
You'll be expected to set a high standard of professionalism and show a solid work ethic, but also know when it's time to have fun.
Ideally you'll have an RYA Senior Instructor qualification in either Sailing or Windsurfing or UKCC L2.
You should have a minimum of two of the professional qualifications shown below:
• RYA Dingy Instructor
• RYA Windsurf Instructor
• UKCC (BCU) Level 1 paddle sports coach (or higher)
• ASI or BSUPA SUP Instructor