Starting pay from £780 per month (paid in to UK bank account) plus accommodation, food, full area lift pass, equipment rental, extensive medical and personnel insurance, uniform, training and 1 full day off per week.
Description: Holiday Manager
Take a break from the UK and work a winter season for a small dynamic chalet company in the largest ski area in the world. Work at management level and improve your CV whilst ensuring our guests have the best possible holiday experience.
Before the winter season commences the Holiday manager ensures bookings are complete, payments are up to date and chalets are ready for guests.
During the winter season this structured role involves ensuring all operations adhere to precise Snow Retreat standards. Snow Retreat standards are maintained by daily checks on team performance, health and safety, cleaning, housekeeping and food quality. Where required, the holiday manager coaches staff to improve their performance until standards are met. The holiday manager spends time in the chalet with guests actively seeking feedback from guests regarding their holiday experience and resolving any issues as quickly as possible.
Office duties include pre holiday guest communication to ensure all lift passes, ski hire and dietary requirements are catered for and to answer any guest queries.
Previous winter season experience is not necessary if past roles show adequate experience. For a candidate new to the ski industry an earlier start date and full training will be given.
The Holiday Manager:
* Has experience supervising or managing a team in the leisure, hospitality or catering industries.
* Has a sunny disposition and enjoys making the guest experience the best possible
* Diligently works to set and maintain high standards throughout the winter season
* Has a proven record of communicating with and motivating a successful team in a challenging environment
* Possesses an eye for detail especially for the presentation of food and cleanliness of the chalets