Complete Instructor Training Programme including ML, SPA, Lowland Leader, MIAS, ERCA and Climbing Wall Award Courses and Assessments
Membership of the BMC & registration with Mountain Training is required for all climbing and hill walking qualifications plus a specified number of climbs or mountain days before training. Please contact us for details.
• Lowland Leader Award training - £200 - Saturday 19th - Sunday 20th November
• Lowland Leader Award assessment - £200 - Saturday 25th - Sunday 26th February
• SPA training with Jez Brown in Snowdonia - £300 including transport and
accommodation in North Wales - Wednesday 15th - Friday 17th February
• Mountain Leader training with Jez Brown in Snowdonia - £550 including
transport and accommodation in North Wales - Saturday 18th - Thursday 23rd February
• MIAS (Mountain Bike Instructor Award scheme) - £200 - Saturday 26th - Sunday 27th November
• ERCA award - European Ropes Course Award - £450 - Monday 9th - Friday 13th January
• New for 2016 - CWA - Climbing Wall Award - Saturday 29th - Sunday 30th October. Price to be confirmed.
Brenscombe Outdoor Centre is the longest serving provider of outdoor education in Purbeck with years of experience and highly qualified staff. Based in a lovely, old stone farm on the flanks of the Purbeck Ridge with immediate access to fantastic mountain biking and climbing and our own slice of Poole Harbour for a wide range of watersports, we are leading providers of outdoor adventure and education.
Brenscombe Outdoor Centre - We are a Professional and Career Development Loans registered Learning Provider, registration number 20252. A Professional and Career Development Loan is a commercial bank loan that you can use to help pay for work-related learning. For further information on financial assistance to support your learning, please visit the www.gov.uk/career-development-loans website or contact the National Careers Service on 0800 100 900
For more information or to book a place on any of our courses please email -
or call and speak to a member of staff 01929 481222