5 month Professional Instructor Program – 12th Sept 2016 – 17th Feb 2017 and 31st Oct 2016 – 7th Apr 2017
Dave's Adventure Company is running a small, personalised training program this winter for people who want to kick start a career as an outdoor instructor.
The course is arranged to prepare you to start work early in the 2017 season, with a focus on building high levels of skill and competencies and progressing quickly to gain NGB qualifications in the key areas of
• Mountain Walking (summer ML training or assessment)
• Climbing (SPA award – training and assessment -100% passed in 2016)
• Canoeing and Kayaking (BCU level 1 coach, or BCU level 2 coach if appropriate, 3 star kayak, 3 star canoe)
• Caving (Cave Leader Training -optional)
• BCU White Water Safety & Rescue Training.
• 16 hour first aid
Other qualifications include;
• NNAS Bronze, Silver and Gold navigation awards,
• BCU 1 star, 2 star and 3 star awards
• BCU Foundation Safety Rescue Training.
The Program is centred around Personal Development, Leadership, Hard Skills, Soft Skills, Team Building, Working with Groups, Career planning and Goal Setting.
This course is based in the Lake District. And run by Dave, an outdoor professional and qualified teacher who has been inspiring and developing people to lead others in the outdoors for over 25 years. His students achieve exceptional results. The course provides personalised individual coaching with the emphasis on having fun and sharing great days out while helping you to kickstart your career as a qualified outdoor instructor. This course is eligible for a Career Development Loan.
Ring Dave or Eileen on 015395 68805
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.adventuremakers.co.uk/winterprogram
Course Fees: £6485 (including all registrations, training fees, certification)
Optional kit package £500 (worth approx. £1200)
Accommodation £70 / week (if needed)