Band 4, £21,019 - £24,671 per annum pro rata
Hours of Work - 37 hours per week
Number One Riverside
TELEPHONE: 01706 926268 / 926215
Description: Duty Manager (Fixed Term Contract 01/04/18 to 30/09/18)
Job Reference Number L1803
Closing Date Friday 2 March 2018
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will be responsible for the smooth running and day-to-day management of a busy multi-disciplined activity centre.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
• You will have or be working towards RYA Senior Instructor Dinghy qualification
• You will have or be working towards BC Level 2 Coach
• Experience of staff management, development and supervision. Delegation of tasks and discipline
• Ability to problem solve and make key decisions under pressure, including prioritising and meeting deadlines
• Excellent coaching/development skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life are committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
• Child Care Vouchers
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Gym Membership
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
If you wish to apply for this job, please visit www.link4life.org to download our Application Form. If you do not have access to the Internet please telephone 01706 926268 / 926215 to request an Application Form through the post, quoting the job reference number above.
All applications must be made using the Link4Life Application Form as we do not accept CVs