Outdoor Pursuits Assistant Manager
Closing Date - 20 February 2018
It’s amazing what you can find in the forest.
Join the UK’s number one short break destination. We are proud to have more than 7,000 team members across five Center Parcs villages and Head Office, working to create memorable experiences for families in beautiful forest locations.
You already get a thrill from outdoor pursuits. Isn’t it time to get the same feeling from your career too?
Action Challenge at Whinfell Forest is incredibly popular. Over 1700 people per day choose to fuel their appetite for adventure, as well as their head for heights, with activities such as Adventure Golf, High Ropes Challenge, various watersports and our climbing wall. Right now we’re seeking to recruit a confident and motivated outdoor pursuits professional to join a small team of Assistant Managers and take responsibility for a specific area of the department, either watersports, safety, or operations and commercial, with the opportunity to periodically rotate between them.
Whichever specialism you work on, your overall brief will be to safely operate and manage activities within the Outdoor Pursuits Department including: Aerial Adventure, Tree Trekking, Mini Trek, Tree Climbing, High Ropes activities, Caving, Indoor Climbing Adventure, Adventure Golf and Watersports activities.
Other duties will include:
• Providing assistance in driving the commercial management of Outdoor Pursuits through achievements of financial targets, maximising demand and controlling costs
• Maximising opportunities through effective capacity/demand management with the Village Capacity Manager and ensuring establishment resources are effectively managed
• Developing and promoting Outdoor Activity and associated facilities
• Assisting in the collation of all financial data for period review for the Leisure Line Manager and discuss achievements during the past period and plan for current future periods
So if you’re ready to take the next step and join an organisation that nurtures and rewards talent, apply today. Alongside a competitive salary, you’ll receive a fantastic range of benefits exclusive to Center Parcs including:
• Annual profit share bonus
• Staff Reward Scheme
• Free use of leisure facilities
• Discounted Center Parcs breaks
• 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
Don’t miss out, simply click Apply and you’ll be taken to our careers website where you can find out more about the role of Outdoor Pursuits Assistant Manager and complete your application.