Muli Activity Instructors - summer position (March ot October)
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced staff to join our team at Black Mountain Activities for the summer session.
We are a busy family run adventure centre who deliver arrange of high quality adventure activities to a range of clients, from schools, youth groups, families, social groups, stag & hen parties and team building events for corporate groups and individuals of all ages. The activities we offer are gorge walking, open canoeing, kayaking, raft building, caving, archery, orienteering, high level ropes and zip wire, mountain biking, hill walking, rock climbing, land carting, paintballing and team tasks.
Start date March/April until September/October 2018.
You will be responsible for: -
· Delivering high quality adventure activity on and off site.
· Provide a fun and safe experience.
· Ensuring all clients are correctly kited with safety equipment.
· Ensure that all kit is checked and returned to the stores.
· Carry out maintenance such as cleaning, painting and general repairs where needed.
You must possess the below
· A minimum of 2 national governing body awards, i.e., SPA, ML, UKCC Level 1, DI, Mountain Bike Instructors Award etc.
· Outdoor First Aid Qualification (min 16 hour)
· Experience delivering outdoor activities.
· A passion for delivering outdoor adventure and education
· A transferable DBS would be an advantage, however, for the right candidate, we can instigate the DBS process
· A full, clean UK driving license. D1 mini bus would be an advantage.
To apply for this post please contact Carl Durham - firstname.lastname@example.org