Category – Seasonal/Short Term
Start & Finish Date: 2nd July – 19th August 2018 Closing Date: 29th March 2018
Interviews: 13th and 24th February 2018
Group Leaders Needed Now!
Salary – Minimum Wage
Mill on the Brue Outdoor Activity Centre.
We are looking for fun, enthusiastic Group Leaders to assist our Instructors on activities and to care for the children on our Summer Camps.
This is is an ideal Summer job, particularly for Students or anyone looking to gain experience of working with children.
• You need to be a team player.
• Ideally you will have some experience of working with children.
• A sense of fun and a strong work ethic.
• Training week will be 5th – 12th April 2018. Attendance required.
• Successful applicants will need to complete an enhanced DBS check (done in house).
It would be advantageous for candidates to be first aid trained and to hold the UKCC British Canoeing Level 1 coach award.