February/March to October 2018
Based on an average 40 hours a week, this will include regular weekends, bank holidays and some evenings, but not over nights. Because of the seasonal nature of this work you will be required to work more hours in the summer and have more time off in the spring and Autumn but still get paid the same each month.
This is an exciting opportunity for a fun, hard working and versatile outdoor instructor to join the vibrant Tamar Adventures team.
Main role includes:
• Assist on canoe trips for individuals, family groups and schools on a number of local tidal rivers
• Combine canoe trips with bush craft activities
• Play a key role in multi activity days including high ropes, zip lines, archery, mountain biking, team building.
• Play a key role in kayaking and raft building sessions
It is essential that this instructor has strong interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and Skills Required
• Strong interpersonal skills
• UKCC level 1 with 3 * canoe or equivalent
The ideal candidate would be someone that's hard-working, fun, friendly and willing to get stuck in!
Tamar Adventures Ltd operates Tree Surfers, Canoe Tamar and Tamar Trails. The diverse nature of this business means that instructors have a huge variety in there role working with school groups, family groups, corporate groups and holidays makers.
Closing date for applications: 28th February
Interviews: Throughout Jan and Feb 2018
Start Date: March 2018