Strong leadership is the most crucial element of this role, so you will need to demonstrate how your skills, experience and attributes make you the ideal candidate to lead Scudamore's into the future.
In summary you will need to evidence:-
* Senior level experience in operational management within the commercial sector.
* Effective interpersonal skills, with a natural ability to communicate, inspire and motivate.
* Experience of managing a customer-facing team, including performance management, coaching and team-building.
* A passion for, and demonstrable experience of, delivering exceptional customer care.
* Strong analytical skills, with an understanding of the importance of data and the delivery of accurate and useful information to stakeholders.
* An enthusiastic, empathetic, calm and confident approach.
* A thorough knowledge of commercial practices, including budgetary control and financial management. Solid experience of meeting significant financial and performance targets.
* Effective planning and prioritisation skills.
* Good knowledge of managing compliance and risk within a public environment.
* Excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
* An excellent command of written English.
* A strong grounding in using MS Office, especially Excel.