Description: Head of Paddlesport
4th Dimension are recruiting a Head of Paddlesport for the 2018 season. Based in the Ashdown Forest, we are a busy activity centre with over 40 activities on site - ranging from kayaking and other water sports, over 15 high ropes, bungee trampolines, climbing and abseiling, team tasks, rock scrambling - the list goes on!
Our Head of Paddlesport is primarily responsible for the smooth running all day to day water based sessions, as well as the management of our paddling instructor team and all water based kit, equipment and a craft. They will need to arrange transport of clients and equipment to and from the Reservoir each day, and either run or monitor activity sessions on courses. The Head of Paddlesport will be required to supervise staff teams on site and run ground based activity sessions.
* 25+ Years of age (this can flexible for the right candidate).
* Full UK Driving licence, experience towing and parking trailers.
* Valid first aid certificate.
* BC Level 2 Coach, FSRT Provider, 2* Assessor
* Recent DBS (within 1 year).
* Experience working on a variety of centres.
* Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to manage a team and work independently.
* Eligible to work in the UK.
BC Level 2 Coach, 2 star provider, FSRT