Description: Course Director
4th Dimension are recruiting for Course Directors for the 2018 season.
Based in the Ashdown Forest, we are a busy activity centre with over 40 activities on site - ranging from kayaking and other water sports, over 15 high ropes, bungee trampolines, climbing and abseiling, team tasks, rock scrambling - the list goes on!
Our Course Directors, are ultimately responsible for all aspects of our courses. They are experienced outdoor instructors with a variety of qualifications, able to oversee teams of instructors, manage the smooth running of activity programs and ensure our clients' needs are met.
Qualities we require in our Course Directors are:
* A professional and approachable demeanour.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Ability to manage large teams, including day to day operations, problem solving and disciplinary procedures, delivering feedback etc.
* High levels of organisational ability.
* Ability to solve problems dynamically.
* Ability to work independently and in a team.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
* 18+ years of age.
* Valid first aid certificate and recent DBS (within 1 year).
* Full UK Driving licence.
* At least one years' experience in a Senior/ Management position in the outdoor industry.
At least one of the following: SPA, CWA, BC Level 1 Coach or higher, Summer ML