All-Aboard Watersports based in Bristol is a thriving watersports centre, providing a programme of activities all year round in the heart of the city. As we continue to expand and grow we are looking for additional casual instructors to join our team this season (and potentially beyond).
At All-Aboard we offer tuition and courses to NGB standards in Sailing, Canoeing/Kayaking, Powerboating, Rowing, Stand Up Paddleboarding and Raft Building to a wide variety of clients including groups and individuals with special needs.
What you'll be doing as part of the All-Aboard Instructor Team:
* Instructing a range of water based activities dependent upon qualifications and experience
* Preparing and checking equipment and ensure it is stored appropriately at the end of each session
* Assisting other staff members with all aspects of centre operations, including equipment maintenance, cleaning and safety provision
* Welcoming and serving customers in a professional manner and in accordance with our culture and vision
* To deliver high quality, educational and fulfilling sessions and courses to our customers
What you need:
* To hold an NGB instructional qualification in at least one of the Watersports listed above PLUS a current First Aid Certificate
* To be enthusiastic and enjoy working outdoors with groups, schools and individuals both children and adults
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* To be flexible and able to work evenings and weekends on a shift basis
* To be robust under pressure, hardworking, enthusiastic, organised, a problem solver and can work effectively as part of a team
* Experience of working in activities centres