Outdoor Instructors required for 2017/18 season
Absolute Adventure is an award winning company based in Dubai, with adventure camps in UAE and Oman.
We have 2 main Outdoor Centre’s in areas of outstanding natural beauty and also operate satellite camps around the region. Our longest established centre is in Dibba, Oman situated near the beach and surrounded by the rugged peaks of the Musandam peninsula. Our other centre consists of a mountain camp and water sports centre, located on the east coast of UAE, 20 minutes from Fujairah, in the fishing town of Kalba.
Much of our work is residential based with international school groups, corporate clients, family groups and individuals. We are an approved ITAP for the Duke of Edinburgh International Award scheme.
We are looking for enthusiastic, professional and highly motivated individuals to join our rapidly expanding and dynamic team. You will need to have a strong work ethic, be culturally adaptable with a passion to deliver high quality outdoor learning programmes. If you feel you have the skills and qualities we are looking for and are available from late September 2017 to end of April 2018, then we welcome your application. We may also employ candidates on short-term contracts.
The successful candidates will be provided with the following benefits:
Tax-free monthly salary AED 3500 - 5000 (depending on qualifications and experience)
* Direct round-trip flight from a major airport in your home country to Dubai, UAE
* Shared furnished housing
* Paid utility bills
* Free Wi-Fi
* All meals while on school programmes + AED 250 monthly food allowance
* 8 days off per month
* Free certified training courses
* Employment visa
Qualifications / Experience
* Current wilderness first aid certification (valid until contract end). * DBS certificate (or similar)
* Recognized certificates or equivalent experience in the following fields:
Land based: Mountain Leadership, Rock Climbing, Abseiling, High Ropes, Mountain Biking, Orienteering, Archery, Fencing, Bush Craft and Survival Skills.
Water based: Kayaking, Sea Kayaking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Coasteering and Snorkeling.
* 22 years old+ * Clean driving license. * 2+ years’ experience instructing * High level of fitness. * Passionate about the outdoors and the value of outdoor learning * Mature, professional attitude to the industry. * Lifeguarding qualification and D of E award assessor will be an advantage.
Applicants will not be considered without a CV and completed AA application form. References will be taken up prior to job offer.
To apply email your cv to email@example.com
Closing date for applicants 1st September 2017