One of the leading inbound tour operators in Lapland, Santa Safari provides clients with a range of thrilling activities and quality accommodation, all set deep within the Arctic Circle. Winter activities range from snowmobiling, husky sledding and Northern Lights safaris, as well as memorable family meetings with Santa Claus in his homeland. Based in ‘True Lapland’, we pride ourselves on offering once-in-a-lifetime experiences in an unforgettable part of the world – a real winter wonderland.
We are seeking Outdoor Instructors, who will deliver a range of fun, memorable and tailored adventurous activities, experiences and adventure holidays aimed at families, individuals and groups. Utilising your knowledge of health and safety, activity planning and risk assessments, you will ensure delivery of all activities. You will be responsible for ensuring an excellent standard of service to clients, including providing appropriate briefings on activity content and health and safety.
You will be expected to be hands on, proactive and have an infectiously positive attitude; as well as exceptional communication skills, both within a team context and with guests. All of our instructors should be willing to venture out of their comfort zone and embrace new challenges, both professionally and within the Arctic adventure context.
If you feel you would like to join our team for this coming winter season, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to apply.
· A minimum of one outdoor adventure Coaching qualifications: Summer ML Award, Single Pitch Award, Level 2 Canoe/Kayak Coach or UKCC 4* Canoe/Kayak, Mountain Bike Leader Award, Level 2 Sailing/windsurfing coach, Ski Instructor. Without formal qualification candidates must have a minimum of 12 months’ work experience as an Instructor.
· A recognised outdoor emergency First Aid Certificate.
· Full valid driving license.
· Experience of alpine, Arctic environments or undertaken previous adventurous expeditions.
· Experience of checking, maintaining and auditing off road vehicles and outdoor equipment.
· Knowledge of vehicle maintenance.